Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Outfit of the Evening

Hey Everyone!
So as you all know, today is the very last day of 2010, making it NewYears Eve! This year I'm going to a family friends house where they host a party every New Years. Last year I thought it was lame that I was still going with my parents instead of hanging out with friends. So my parents and I made a deal, I was to alternate between going to my friends New Years Party instead of my family friends every year. So this year I'm going to be with the family, which I don't mind as much anymore.
Anyways, I wanted to tell you guys how I'll be doing my hair, make up, and outfit. So here it is:
HAIR loose and bouncy curls, like this picture of Ashley Greene.

MAKEUP Silver, slightly winged out liner.
MAC's All That Glitters eyeshadow dusted all over the lid.
MAC's Pro Long  wear concealer in NW35 and MSF Natural In Medium Dark.
Falsies Mascara.
Heres how the eye would look:
OUTFIT Dark grey and white stripped fly away cardigan from Forever21.
Grey tank from Abercrombie.
Black waisted belt from a near by boutique (to put over the cardigan).
Midum washed jeans from Hollister.
Silver flats from American Eagle
Pearl earrings with matching necklace I got for Christmas.

Sorry this is up a day late! But I hope you huys had a happy new year!
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment