Saturday, April 27, 2013

Major News..

As a second semester junior in high school, the only thing people seem to be talking about is college (and prom. Que eye roll). If you asked me what I wanted to be when I was a freshman, I'd say pediatrician without the bat of an eye. 

I've thought of many different career paths to follow this past year (all of which were in the medical field... dad) and finally, one has stuck. At least I hope so, it's only been a month or so since I've looked into it, but I'm more excited about college and my future than I've ever been. 

I want to pursue a career in business! I'm currently leaning towards majoring in marketing with a minor in management, but I haven't made up my mind completely.

In the past two weeks I've been lectured a lot about doing what you love as opposed to letting money control what you do. It's all about passion. And trust me when I say, you can't fake passion. Take that into consideration next time you do peruse something. 

Either do it with passion or don't do it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment