Sunday, April 28, 2013

April Showers?

There hasn't been much rain in Connecticut the past month, and I strangely miss it (which is impartial since rain does bring me down). I like to think that it's just mother nature giving me time to stock up on some rainy day necessities. 


All the girls in my town have the same exact rain coat, and as cute as it is, I'd rather not fit the mold (although I do own a lot of other pieces that everyone seems to have..). This rain jacket from Marley Lilly is just too cute. I love the shade of green and the monograms make it uniquely yours. It's also very comfortable and easy to throw on before heading out to school or to run a quick errand.



I've always liked red umbrella's; it's a way to have a nice pop of color in the dreary rain without being too over kill. There has been a lot of clear bubble umbrellas on the streets lately and I'd be lying if I said I don't love it. This umbrella from Urban Outfitters gives a happy medium with a red stripe and handle for only $18! 


 Duck boots, in flat form. Need I say more?!


Green Rain Boot with Ivory Bow

This precious boot adds a sweet touch with a ivory bow on the back. A break from the oh so common Hunter Wellington's. Don't get me wrong, I ADORE my Wellies, but it's nice to change things up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment