Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Perfect Color

I don't know about you, but when summer comes around I'm always on the hunt for the perfect nail polish. My summers are usually spent outside and in the pool, so a non-chip (obviously they'll chip at some point, but a long lasting) polish is a must.
This looks a bit lighter than it is in person, but this is a light mint color. The color goes great with a tan!


meet me at sunset - corals By Essie

Described on the site as "A vibrant deep orange". I currently have this color on my nails and I'd say there's more of a red tint to it, but it is orange-y.

SEPHORA by OPI - Nail Colour

This hot pink screams summer to me, and is just an overall fun color.

butter LONDON - 3 Free Nail Lacquer

This color is just darling. The perfect blue shade for summer and Butter London is my favorite nail polish brand, they're absolutely perfect. They go on like (can you guess) butter and last me a long time. Definitely a bit of a splurge for a nail polish, but totally worth it.

What's your favorite summer nail polish?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Styling stations without mirrors and Single styling stations. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete