Friday, August 24, 2012

Back To School: Organizing

September is nearing, signaling back to school. I can't wait for my junior year to start; I'm aware it's the most important year of high school and I believe I'm ready to take on all the challenges this year will bring me. 
In fact, I'm so excited that I've been planning out my organization and learning new study tricks. My new big thing for this year will definitely be sticky notes to list any sort of reminder for myself. So what are my back to school necessities? (Know that these might not be good for you, just sharing how I do it!)

I think the agenda is a bit obvious. Record all homework/tests/quizzes in it.

You have three papers and a project due on the same day. And to top it off, you have a huge test the day before. Here's the catch: They're two weeks ahead of now. I like to jot down everything and having it out in front of me so I don't forget. I don't do this in my agenda because I may forget to look back and see when I first wrote it, or to continue writing it on each page. All in all, invest if you feel like it would help (which it dose!).


Have a quick thing you need to remind yourself with? Post-it! They come in fun colors and they're helpful.


I like highlighting the important things in my notes. Also if something important is coming up, I whip out the highlighter! It's actually very big to help with organization.

What are your back to school essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment