Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Leopard Obsessed

My Steve Madden Croquetl loafers just came in the mail! I ordered them on Monday August 13th and I just got them today. It only took two days to ship and I'm very impressed. 
The shoe is made of calf fur and runs about half a size smaller. I'm usually an eight but I bought these in an eight and a half. The price for this fabulous shoe is $79.95. I, however, was able to get my hands on them literally a few minutes before their 30% off sale on new arrivals ended. I can't remember how much they were down to the last cent; but I want to say $55.95. With shipping the total wound up to $62.97! Pretty good for a very nice pair of loafers if you ask me!
These shoes are currently back to its original price; but I do think that everyone should try to invest in a pair. Whether you get leopard print flats, loafers, or oxfords; they go great with more than you'd think. 
I know that these may be out of some people's price range, and I found a pair similar to the Croquetl loafers from target for a lot less! 
To go with the shoes, I'm eyeing this leopard calf fur belt.
As you can see, I'm kind of obsessed; but hey, a little leopard won't hurt anyone. At least the print, not the actual animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment