Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Change

Change is something many people are afraid of, whether it be changing your room around, or changing your daily morning routine.I however love change. If things remain the same for too long I become bored and a bit angst-y. A lot in the past year and a half or so changed me. For starters, I'm a sucker for anything preppy. The whole classic look is so darling! 
Also, I'm definitely not as frivolous when it comes to school. I was a decent student the past two years, but I always knew I could push myself harder and be the absolute best. Now school is all I care about! By come August 29th I will be a junior in high school. I've never been so excited to go back! 
Lastly, my slacking has cut down a lot. I'm aware that not all things come to you, and you have to work hard to see results for anything. To say I work my butt off to get the things I want, would be an understatement. Work hard and good things will come to you. I promise.
So when change comes knocking on your door, open it. What lay's on the other side may just be something you need most.

No comments:

Post a Comment